Monday, March 19, 2012

A Couple of Cuties.

I originally began our blog (and make some sort of attempt at maintaining it) to stay connected with family and friends with our day-to-day life. I love it for that since we're out of town to EVERYONE, but I've loved it as a journal of sorts for myself too. Since I'm sure that paper won't even exist in the future it's nice to have some "permanent" memory-keeping right here:) SOOO all that said, I've just realized it's been a while since I posted some pics of the boys who just so happen to BE my day-to-day life! The two biggest sweeties I've ever met I may add;)

I'm so amazed and so very thankful at how well Trey has loved his brother!
And Hunter is just in love with his big brother. He wants to be everywhere he is, and his little eyes just follow him all over. It's adorable:)


Ahhh, a special moment from God (and Daddy) allowing Mommy to recharge her batteries:D


Just like Papi's!


Being thoroughly entertained by the Kindle Fire.


Trey has finally learned how to chew gum without swallowing it! I wish I thought it was as much of a treat as he does, I'd be down to my goal weight in no time;)

No comments: