Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! Wow, how is it already 2011?! Were we supposed to be flying around in spaceship cars and wearing silver jumpsuits by now? I suppose if you're a true GaGa fan, then you've got half of that down.
2011 is the year that the love of my life turns 30!! My baby boy turns 2, I thankfully will still be a youthful 28, and holy cow, it will be my 10 year high school reunion!!! yikes! I can remember hanging out with Brookie after cheerleading practice talking about our latest edition to the "saga" that was high school. oh the shananigans, haha, so ridiculous! I'd love to tell that "high-school me" a few things--I don't think I ever dreamed that I'd be where I am in the next 10 years--married to the most incredible man that loves the Lord with all his heart, my very best friend and man that I adore living life with, parenting with, and becoming a better "us", AND Mommy to the most precious, adventurous, best-sense of humor little 18 month old boy ever, sweet baby Trey:)
And without further ado, here are some pics of the big guy...

My two favorite men looking so festive in front of one of my favorite Christmas trees yet! We did a little family photo shoot care of Mom and the camera timer. It was quite the adventure trying to get Trey to say "cheese!" without lunging forward to grab the camera before the timer went off.

Christmas card contender from the first snow of winter...we took about 15 of these, and I changed like 5 times. Shaun looked perfect (and the exact same) in every one of them:) It eventually didn't make the cut, but totally blog-worthy though, I think!

haha, can we get this kid a snowsuit or at least a winter coat that fits?

No comments: