Friday, June 11, 2010

Some of our new favorite things...I've started noticing Trey using critical thinking skills, instead of just randomly doing something smart, but not quite learning it yet. A lot of times when he's playing quietly I'll look over and notice he's flipping through some of his favorite books, but he's started moving his mouth while he'll flipping thru like he's reading the words. As his Tia would say, "He's smart as a tack!" :)
He walked over to the pantry the other day as I expected him to start pulling everything out--there was a lot on his level, but instead he sorta searches around then spots his tin of maple sticks (his snack of choice), grabs it, then proceeds to pry the lid off and grab himself a treat! haha--amazing!
As we sit here I'm watching him play his drum (formerly known as the formula can:) ) What a joy it is to have the privilege to watch him grow and develop by leaps and bounds every single day! Trey, I adore being your Mommy!

No comments: