Monday, March 29, 2010



"Seriously, Tia. Get the camera out of my face, I'm trying to get my snack on."


This is about as close to being a Keydet that Mama can handle right now. Give me 18 more years to warm up to the idea, Zio;)
Thanks so much for the digs, Miss Emily!


Inspecting toys at bathtime. This is definitely a favorite time of the day for the Big. Really, any time he can strip those close off and "pre-fall" it, as we like to say in the cvilleredgate household, it's a favorite time.


In case you didn't know, we're building a home in a quaint little town outside of Greensboro called Reedy Fork--we'll be on the Ranch;) Here's Shaun surveying our property in Hardie Farm at Reedy Fork Ranch--looks good! Waiting on the permit, but hopefully they'll break ground in the next week or two. We'll for sure keep you updated on the process! We're so excited!


The LA Walkers sent me a fantastic singing birthday card (Thank You So Much!). We are still having so much fun with it! The first time I opened it Trey started bustin' a groove, so I was trying to get it on video, but he still gets so enthralled by the camera that he forgot to dance:)


Here's a sweet little bath time with Daddy. Shaun's such an incredible dad!
I love capturing their special time together:)

No comments: