Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oh my goodness! I'm so stoked that thecvilleredgates have followers! Thank you all so much for the comments--too fun! And now that I know you're watching I'll have to be that much more diligent to keep you up to date--gotta keep the fans happy;)

I'm surprised the boy still has toes as much as I munch on them all day.

Here are a few more of Trey's baller shots with Daddy:) This is his very first basketball from Uncle Marky Mark--Thanks, Hildy!



He's got the look of intensity down-pat.


Such a proud Papa!



Thanks to Aunt Pam's beautiful photography skills we have this gorgeous photo of the sweetest boy we know. This was taken at Chrissy's wedding--hence the tux in the background:)














4 comments:

Sarah Schneider said...

these are so fun =)

Trey is adorable. will you ever bring him here?!

Janna said...

more pics of mommy and her boy!!!

Unknown said...

I think there are some song lyrics that fit these pictures, that goes like:
"I wish I was a baller, I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I had a girl...I'd call her."

From his god looks, soon to come basketball skills, and growth--it looks like the song fits the youngster.

Patty Hildebrand said...

Love it and Love you guys!!! Glad to see his first basketball is already being put to use :).

The Hildys